Ever feel like indulging, but want to keep it healthy? Well, these Oatmeal Banana Cookies are flourless, low in sugar, and pretty darn tasty!
- 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the bananas, add them to a large mixing bowl, and mash with a fork. Add the oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Spoon out the cookie dough into 8 balls, and space them out onto the baking sheet. Press the balls to form them into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden on the edges. Remove from the oven.
- Allow them to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy!